AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Running Workato jobs via autosys R12

Posted May 12, 2022 04:12 PM
    I am curious if anyone is running Workato jobs via autosys yet ? We can execute the curl command on our Windows server that executes the command for the Workato cloud but is not able to get the reply back from the cloud for the information they are expecting. I suspect they will have to create wrapper scripts on their server for autosys to execute .

Thanks Jerry
    Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.

• 2.  RE: Running Workato jobs via autosys R12

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 23, 2022 01:12 PM
    Hi Gerald,

If you are at the R12 version, you may be able to take advantage of the enhanced HTTP job type.  That allows you to make REST calls, retrieve and store pieces of the output to be used in subsequent jobs to better orchestrate an entire process.  I'm not personally familiar with Workato so I can't provide any firsthand experience.

Regards,
    Mike