AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Autosys R11.3.5 EOS & EOL & upgrade information

Posted Feb 18, 2020 03:35 AM
    ​Hi,

i have a requirement where in i have installed Autosys R11.3.5 on Windows 2008 Server.SInce Windows 2008 is EOS & EOL, so i have following information to get clarity

1. When Autosys R11.3.5.x be getting EOS & EOL? I need to know any future / possible date when this version will be announced as ESo & EOL by Broadcom?

2. Since Autosys is installed on D:\ drive, so the OS upgrade (inplace), is possible or feasible option. I mean with the OS upgrade at AUTOSYS server, do i need to reinstall the autosys application as well or not?

3. Though we have installed autosys on D: drive but there is few files like SharedComponents under program files which gets automatically installed at c: drive, so If inplace upgrade of OS is possible & feasible option then what Autosys files/confirgurations i need to check or configure again?

• 2.  RE: Autosys R11.3.5 EOS & EOL & upgrade information
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2020 04:40 PM
    We have not announced EOS for AutoSys 11.3.5. Our Support policy has been to support GA and GA-1 releases.  Although one could argue that many of the Service Packs should have been new release numbers, that obviously was not done. You can expect that we will be announcing EOS for the 11.3.5 release soon. As for upgrading the release, an in-place upgrade should be just fine and handle the fact that the product was installed on the D: drive.

------------------------------
    Broadcom - CA Technologies
    ------------------------------