AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

run a Teradata stored procedure through CA using the DB Stored Procedure plugin and the SQL, but I can not make it work. The call is as follows and consists of 4 parameters (BBDD, Table, field and period): CALL DBC.SP_PURGE_DATA ('TEMPDB', 'CALMAU', 'Cale

• 1.  run a Teradata stored procedure through CA using the DB Stored Procedure plugin and the SQL, but I can not make it work. The call is as follows and consists of 4 parameters (BBDD, Table, field and period): CALL DBC.SP_PURGE_DATA ('TEMPDB', 'CALMAU', 'Cale

Posted Apr 26, 2018 11:41 AM

Help please, I need to run a Teradata stored procedure through CA -> using the DB Stored Procedure plugin and the SQL, but I can not make it work. The call is as follows and consists of 4 parameters (BBDD, Table, field and period): CALL DBC.SP_PURGE_DATA ('TEMPDB', 'CALMAU', 'Calendar_Dt', 5); I appreciate any help.

• 2.  Re: run a Teradata stored procedure through CA using the DB Stored Procedure plugin and the SQL, but I can not make it work. The call is as follows and consists of 4 parameters (BBDD, Table, field and period): CALL DBC.SP_PURGE_DATA ('TEMPDB', 'CALMAU', '
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2018 09:02 AM

Hi,

What is the error you are getting?

Also, when you installed the DB plugin, did you install the Terdata JDBC drivers? 

See this.

Thank you,

Nitin Pande

CA Technologies