Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Team cannot see columns that I've added to the Custom List with Deep Export app

Posted May 05, 2020 03:29 PM
    I created a shared page using Custom List with Deep Export app, but my colleagues don't see the columns that I've added to it. They only see the two columns (id and name) that come out of the box.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance!
    Olga.

------------------------------
    Agile Coach
    GE
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Team cannot see columns that I've added to the Custom List with Deep Export app

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2020 06:06 PM
    Hi Olga.

You're correct, I did reproduce this issue and it behaves as you describe.

I guess you shared with your colleagues using a custom page. I believe the issue is that the custom page itself is what's shared on the menu bar, but the setup/configuration isn't. I am not sure if that's by-design or perhaps it's a defect.

I'll need to report to Support and ask that they investigate further for you. In fact, if at all possible, it be best if you can open a support case for this and work directly with Support since I do reproduce this issue. Nevertheless, I'll report this thread to Support and ask them to look more closely into this.

Thanks,
    Sagi

• 3.  RE: Team cannot see columns that I've added to the Custom List with Deep Export app
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 06, 2020 11:51 AM
    Hi Olga,

I did discuss this with Support. Indeed this is a known issue, but it is not on Engineering's plate for a fix at the moment. It doesn't seem to raise to a high priority. However, I wouldn't want to step on Support's toes and say this will or won't be fixed, but it does seem from what I'm hearing possibly not too easy to fix.

Either way, I wanted to suggest that you open a support case if you need a more formal follow up on this. Will that make sense? Do you know how to open a support case?

Thanks,
    Sagi