Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Iteration Status - Board View: Age of Cards Settings

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 13, 2020 06:36 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

We just released the ability to configure the number of days after which to display the 'days in column' information for the Iteration Status - Board View. These settings are specific to the project that you are scoped to.

Below are a couple of screenshots that highlight how to access and update these settings:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Andrea

------------------------------
    Product Manager
    Rally Software

• 2.  RE: Iteration Status - Board View: Age of Cards Settings

Posted Jul 14, 2020 09:16 AM

Hi Andrea,

It looks like this behaves like the old setting, requiring Project Admin (or higher) permissions to set, rather than a user-controlled setting like swim lanes or show fields.

Once you set it, is there a way to 'unset' it? The only way I've found to make it not display an age on the cards is to put in a very high number like 9999. If I just remove the number of days and hit confirm it doesn't take, and instead reverts to the number previously set.

Thanks,

Terry

Terry Ginzburg

• 3.  RE: Iteration Status - Board View: Age of Cards Settings

Posted Jul 14, 2020 04:18 PM
    Is it possible to allow Age of Cards on each swim lane (column) individually similar to the Team Board? It appears that Age of Cards are applicable to each swim lane.

• 4.  RE: Iteration Status - Board View: Age of Cards Settings

Posted Jul 14, 2020 05:29 PM
    Hi @Andrea Schilde So it looks like we now have three different ways of adding the aging to a card.  Kanban Board which is the old style, Team Board, it's added in the configuration, and now Iteration Status page.  Are there any plans to make it consistent for all apps, eventually? Thx for the update​

SHERI L. MOORE | SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
    ENTERPRISE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE (ePMO)
    AMERICAN EXPRESS
    TRCN | 19640 N. 31st Avenue, MC: 18-02-01 | Phoenix, AZ 85027
    O: 602766-1656 | E: Sheri.L.Moore@aexp.com