Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Adding new field

Posted Jun 16, 2020 11:46 PM
    Edited by Divya P Jun 17, 2020 10:48 AM
    Hello,

I am working an out of the box rally app (slm/analytiucs - custom report) - which helps us to generate reports based on the chosen fields.

Where can i get access to the source code to make the required changes?  the app name is "New Custom Report". 

My requirement is to add some additional fields into the "Broken down by.." list.

• 2.  RE: Adding new field
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 18, 2020 11:51 AM
    Hi Divya, unfortunately, these reports are soon to be deprecated. You can reproduce a lot of what these reports do with the Custom List app.

If you can give me a better idea of what you want to achieve (regardless of which app), I can probably suggest how to set something up.

------------------------------
    Nik
    Ask me a question, I'm All Ears!
    Rally Sales Engineer
    Rally Software
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Adding new field

Posted Jun 18, 2020 04:44 PM
    Edited by Divya P Jun 18, 2020 04:45 PM
    Thank you Nik for your inputs.
    Am looking for an option to create a report using "value State" field which is not available currently under "Broken down by"selection button.

So i thought of checking if there is any option to edit that app to include more fields to it.

What is the alternative option for my requirement? User wants to create his own report by selecting the required fields of his choice.
    Am new to rally as well as coding,  your suggestions are valuable