Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Iteration Status: Whoops we hit a snap

Posted Mar 23, 2020 03:57 AM
    This is happening across users on the EU1 server.

I've tried deleting preferences without success.

Any tips to what I should try?

• 2.  RE: Iteration Status: Whoops we hit a snap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 23, 2020 11:13 AM
    Hi Mikael,

The best solution would be to log a case with the support team via the Broadcom website. There are soooo many reasons to get the 'yeti betty' page. Usually problems are temporary and caused by routers, CDN carriers, etc. If it is consistent, then it is easy to nail down. The support team can usually look back through the logs to see if we have registered any in-app problems.

------------------------------
    Nik
    Ask me a question, I'm All Ears!
    Rally Sales Engineer
    Rally Software
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Iteration Status: Whoops we hit a snap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 23, 2020 11:50 AM
    Hello Michael,

If the chart has milestones on it then we are aware and have an open defect to address the issue. Any chart that is milestone filtered is affected and Engineering is working to resolve it. 

Thank you,
    Christian Maldoff

• 4.  RE: Iteration Status: Whoops we hit a snap

Posted Mar 23, 2020 06:03 PM
    We have also had users (on rally1.rallydev.com) report this intermittent "Whoops we hit a snag" error on Iteration Status.  In one case, the user got the error when she clicked on Iteration Status from her page menu, but when a team member sent her a link to the Iteration Status page (which was identical to the link when she clicked from the page menu), the page worked.  After clearing her cache and reopening the browser, the issue went away.  We will open a support case, but it does appear that something was implemented late last week that is causing this.

• 5.  RE: Iteration Status: Whoops we hit a snap
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 24, 2020 02:49 AM
    It was a bug regarding milestone filtering.
    Fix just released. So all good again.