Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Story Cycle Time Data

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 04, 2020 11:42 AM
    Edited by Olga Andrulis Mar 04, 2020 11:49 AM
    How can I tell if, and who, has altered an app?  The "Story Cycle Time Data" app we use in several of our Dashboards and pages displays differently now.  It no longer shows the "Cycle Time Start Date" and the "Cycle Time End Date" , however, those columns do appear in the CSV data when it's exported.  The exported results haven't changed, only the displayed results have changed.

And I just confirmed ...."Cycle Time Start Date" and the "Cycle Time End Date"  don't even appear in the "Show Columns" pull down.  There is no option to add those columns.  Hmmmm...how is it that they appear in the CSV export file?

------------------------------
    Olga Andrulis
    DCD Scrum Master
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Story Cycle Time Data
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 04, 2020 06:06 PM
    Hi Olga,

I'm going to show a couple of examples below and they will be titled a little differently than what you're seeing, but that's based on how the app was named when I installed it.

So, based on what you're telling me, I have to conclude that the app is a subscription app, which you should be able to verify with the presence of a "SUBSCRIPTION" badge on the title:

Now, if that's the case, then there should be some breadcrumbs as to who edited it in the subscription revision history
    The path to resolution comes down to the question of if you originally made any customization the app or if you were running the original code from our GitHub repository.
    If you didn't customize it then the easiest thing to do is to revert back to the version we have on GitHub:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RallyCommunity/cycle-time-apps-2.1/master/cycle-time-data-app/deploy/App.txt
    If you did customize it before adding it to your subscription then are you storing that in a version control system like Github?  Because you should be able to revert to a previous version out of that repository if you are.