Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Create button is grayed out for test case result

Posted Jul 14, 2020 05:22 PM
      |   view attached
    This afternoon some of our QA staff reported that upon trying to create a test case result on an existing test case, the Create button never became active once the required fields were filled in. As an admin, I had not made any access changes to any of these folks. I did find that if I entered a US or DE via the iteration status, I encountered the same issue. See attached, where required fields are filled in, but the Create button is not active.

However, if I manually pulled up the DE or US via "Search all work items, I was able to successfully create a test case result.

I did have one user test clearing cache and on different browsers, which did not help. I also had her change to the Personalized Navigation, which I am using, and that did not work.

------------------------------
    Lauren Gilbertson
    Lean Portfolio Manager
    Change Healthcare

• 2.  RE: Create button is grayed out for test case result
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2020 05:28 PM
    Hi Lauren,

Thanks for reporting this.  We do have a defect open on this and it looks like it is being worked on currently so hoping to have this addressed pretty quickly

Thanks,
    Dave

• 3.  RE: Create button is grayed out for test case result

Posted Jul 14, 2020 05:39 PM
    Thank you David!

Lauren Gilbertson
    Lean Portfolio Manager
    Change Healthcare

• 4.  RE: Create button is grayed out for test case result

Posted Jul 15, 2020 01:11 PM
    Our staff reported this has been resolved. Thank you for the quick turn around.

Lauren Gilbertson
    Lean Portfolio Manager
    Change Healthcare