Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Iteration Retrospective

Posted Jul 23, 2019 07:46 PM
    Hi Rally Team! Im new to Rally and I am exploring this custom app for our retrospective. I was able to add the retrospective app but encountered issue below:

One or more required Iteration custom fields are missing.
    This app uses custom fields on Iteration to store retro pluses, deltas and action items.
    Please contact a workspace administrator to set up these fields using this app.

How do I setup the custom fields? Do I need to request for a workspace admin permission to solve this issue?

Thank you.

------------------------------
    - Ron

• 2.  RE: Iteration Retrospective
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 24, 2019 09:24 AM
    Hi Ron,

Your company should have a Rally "Administrator' that already has Workspace Admin permissions.  They can create custom fields for you in Rally.  I recommend reaching out to your internal Rally team.

• 3.  RE: Iteration Retrospective

Posted Jan 04, 2021 02:56 PM
    Hey Neil,

We have a Rally "administrator", but what custom fields do they need to create for us to use the Iteration Retrospective?

Paul

Paul Gummo
    Cultivate Agile

• 4.  RE: Iteration Retrospective

Posted Jan 04, 2021 03:18 PM
    Hi Ron,

Unfortunately, I am not sure which apps are required for the retrospective app to work.  The error message does not say, and I have never used it.

Neil Goodwin
    Clarity & Rally Product Owner
    Sabre

• 5.  RE: Iteration Retrospective

Posted Jan 05, 2021 09:19 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Ron, 

see attached the fields name and type that is used in the app

Regards,

Lotfy

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Iteration Retro Fields.pdf   23 KB 1 version

• 6.  RE: Iteration Retrospective

Posted Jan 19, 2021 11:14 AM
    • Retro Plus - indicates things the team should start doing
    • Retro Delta - indicates things the team should stop doing
    • Retro Actions (aka) Plan of Action; demonstrates the thing(s) team will agree to work on for the next retrospective 

As a Scrum Master for my team, I populate the retro fields as bulleted list. Once the retro fields have been populated, you can view your history for past retrospective meetings by going to Plan - Timeboxes - Iterations (be sure to add retro fields via Show Fields).