Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Adding 'Milestones' as a field to the 'Risk' editor

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 11, 2021 04:12 PM

Hello everyone,

we have come across an inconsistency when the details of a Risk work item are viewed via our editor.

When viewing a Risk in a list view like Work Views for example, you can add 'milestones' as a field. Our inline edit functionality allows you to update the 'milestones' field in the list view. You can also use the API to edit 'milestones' for a Risk.

List View - Risks

Work Views list view showing milestonesfield

Current Risks Show Fields

Current 'Show Fields' picker not containing milestones

In order to be consistent, we will be adding 'milestones' as a field to the Risk editor. The 'milestones' field will show at the bottom of the right hand side of the Risks editor.

If a user prefers not to display the 'milestones' field, then they can uncheck 'milestones' in the 'Show Fields' drop-down located in the top right corner of the editor.

This change will release on Friday October 15th, 2021. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Enjoy the Fall colors! 

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Schilde
    Product Owner  | Rally
    Broadcom

• 2.  RE: Adding 'Milestones' as a field to the 'Risk' editor

Posted Oct 15, 2021 10:21 AM
    Hi Andrea!  Will this be a mid-day release?  I just took a look and didn't see it yet.​

• 3.  RE: Adding 'Milestones' as a field to the 'Risk' editor

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 15, 2021 10:42 AM

Hi Sheila,

this i s getting pushed right now.

Check back within the next hour at which time it should be live. You'll need a hard refresh to get the changes.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Andrea

• 4.  RE: Adding 'Milestones' as a field to the 'Risk' editor

Posted Oct 15, 2021 03:45 PM
    I see it now! Thanks so much!