Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Team Board

Posted Jan 29, 2020 09:25 AM
    Ever since the upgrade the team board is not displaying the entire User Story Number. It appears the box is a fixed length with no wrapping. Any ideas on how to correct?

------------------------------
    RJB
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Team Board

Posted Jan 29, 2020 09:39 AM
    I'm not seeing that issue on my end.  How many columns do you have? Have you reduced the zoom percentage on your browser to see that makes a difference? Does displaying the page on a monitor with a higher resolution help?

• 3.  RE: Team Board

Posted Jan 29, 2020 09:57 AM

We have 11 columns. I need to reduce the percentage almost to half in order to see the US number, which makes it too small to see.

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.

• 4.  RE: Team Board
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 29, 2020 10:04 AM

11, Wow!  That's a lot of information to try to squeeze into one page.  Have you tried setting up a custom page using the custom board app? That seems to default to the old UI framework and might work better for you than the stock page on the new UI.