Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Inline editing of release and iteration field no longer shows the release/iteration NAME, only dates

Posted Sep 01, 2020 05:08 PM

I have users reporting (and I can recreate) that when they are trying to inline or bulk edit release or iteration fields, the drop downs now only show the dates, not the name of the release/iteration so they don't know which one to choose.  

Seems to be happening on any of the screens with inline editing: Portfolio Items, Work Views, Iteration Status.

I put a ticket in to Rally help 3 hours ago but I haven't even gotten the typical "we have your ticket" email response, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone else has seen this.

------------------------------
    Marti Andrews
    Director, Product Operations
    Applied Systems, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Inline editing of release and iteration field no longer shows the release/iteration NAME, only dates

Posted Sep 01, 2020 05:20 PM
    Hi Marti!  I saw this as well and reported it in Trailblazers,  Andrea replied that there will be a fix this afternoon.  ​

Senior Manager, Agility Delivery
    AIG

• 3.  RE: Inline editing of release and iteration field no longer shows the release/iteration NAME, only dates
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 02, 2020 12:15 PM
    Hi @Marti Andrews, @Sheila Olds,

a fix for this was released yesterday.
    You should now see the name and dates again in the drop-down editor.

Thanks,

Andrea​​

Product Manager
    Rally Software

• 4.  RE: Inline editing of release and iteration field no longer shows the release/iteration NAME, only dates

Posted Sep 09, 2020 10:11 AM
    Thanks @Sheila Olds and @Andrea Schilde!​​

Marti Andrews
    Director, Product Operations
    Applied Systems, Inc.