Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  New UI

Posted Mar 02, 2020 04:59 PM
    Hi,

We have over 35 users on Rally and some of us have access to the new UI and some of us do not. As the subscription admin, how do I fix it so we all have the new UI?

If there is a link to a related help page, that would be great too.
    Thanks...Steve

• 2.  RE: New UI

Posted Mar 03, 2020 09:53 AM
    Contact your account rep.

------------------------------
    SM, Agile Coach, Application Support
    Cigna
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: New UI

Posted Mar 03, 2020 09:59 AM
    Hi @David Spalding
    Thanks for the response.

We are a non-profit using free startup licenses, do we have an account rep? Not sure who to contact.

Thanks...Steve

• 4.  RE: New UI
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2020 10:51 AM
    Hey Steve,
       I'm Katy and I run engineering for Rally.  I would love to help you.  Can you either reply here or send me an email at katy.groves@broadcom.com with your username you login into Rally with and your Subscription ID.  The ID can be found by going to the admin screen (wrench icon next to your profile image) and then clicking on the subscription tab.  The ID is at the very top.  This information will help me investigate.

• 5.  RE: New UI

Posted Mar 03, 2020 11:08 AM
    Hi and thanks! I'm new to the forum and appreciate the quick and friendly help.

@Kathryn.Groves I responded with details via email.

...Steve

• 6.  RE: New UI

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 04, 2020 12:19 PM
    ​Steve,
       I just wanted to follow-up, I received your email yesterday and sent 2 follow-up emails.  I'm hoping you got them.  I would like to do a followup video chat with you because all of your users should be seeing the new UI. 

Thanks
    Katy