Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2019 04:59 PM

Along with the new full detail page for work items and timeboxes, we now have a new quick and full detail page experience for milestones as well! If you're interested in trying this out, you can reach out to marianne.graham@broadcom.com to get added to the FDP beta for all work items and timeboxes.

In addition to the new editor with all of the great QDP/FDP features, there is an updated project picker that is more performant.

• 2.  Re: Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor

Posted Feb 11, 2019 05:12 PM

Will this automatically be available to all users already in the FDP beta?  It looks great!

• 3.  Re: Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor

Posted Feb 11, 2019 05:14 PM

Thank you for reaching out to the community Marianne!

Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor 

• 4.  Re: Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor

Posted Feb 15, 2019 12:37 PM

When will the new Milestone Editor be available? I'm looking forward to it!

• 5.  Re: Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor

Posted Apr 25, 2019 10:38 AM

Looks like the new editor was applied to everyone. 

Now I am unable to find a filter that'll help me separate out just the work items that I want. 

I want to be able to see just my lowest level of portfolio items (epics in our case). 

In the previous editor, I used to be able to use a filter called "Work item type or Type" or something that I don't exactly remember the name of and bring only Epics into view. 

These updates without retention of full functionality of previous editors are causing a lot of inconvenience to a lot of us.

I would appreciate some quick help on this.

• 6.  Re: Product Announcement - New Milestone Editor

Posted May 02, 2019 10:40 AM

With the edition of the new Editor last week, the icons can't be seen on the 2nd chart.  Support suggested  changing the Chrome font to Small rather than Medium but this isn't a feasible option because I do alot of training and it makes it very difficult to see menu's etc.  Plus, when you close QDP, the charts aren't resizing unless I refresh the browser.  Can you please take a look?