Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Rank in Plan Progression

Posted Jun 06, 2018 07:39 AM

Why Feature ranks in Plan Progression are not the same as in a plan created in Capacity Planning?

• 2.  Re: Rank in Plan Progression

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 06, 2018 06:36 PM

It certainly appears that the ranking on the Capacity Plan is inherited from the Portfolio Items page.  It seems to me that the Plan Progression page may not have a ranking function.  Since the Plan Progression page is very new and in beta it might be best to use the feedback button.

• 3.  Re: Rank in Plan Progression

Posted Jun 07, 2018 02:29 AM

I thought the Plan Progression should use same ranking as features have in the Capacity Plan or at least the Portfolio Items ranking. But in the plan I've created I got unexpected results in the Plan Progression. I already sent a feedback, but decisied to ask here as well, so maybe someone knows the logic how Features are sorting in Plan Progression.

• 4.  Re: Rank in Plan Progression
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 03:10 PM

Hi Julia;

I did confirm through development that the beta page for Plan Progression as it currently stands is still a work in progress and ranking of the items was not added to the current functionality.  Hopefully it will make it into a future iteration.  I'm sorry for the confusion.

• 5.  Re: Rank in Plan Progression

Posted Jun 08, 2018 02:36 AM

Thanks for reply! Looking forward for new iteration