Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Risk management

Posted Oct 23, 2018 05:27 PM

I need to set up a risk board or list or workview so that we can see what items are affected by the risk that was created.

Risks can be created at the Portfolio item level or user story level. 

We need to see what items a risk affects in one place.

• 2.  Re: Risk management
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 24, 2018 08:28 AM

Hi Paul,

You should be able to see all of your Risks from either the Plan > Work Views page.

From the Work Views page select your desired Projects, and then select Risks as your Work Item Type. This should display a list of all the Risks in the projects you have selected. Then you can add other fields or filters if you would like. The Risks will be listed out and if they have been associated to items there will be a small arrow to the left of their name that you can click to expand so that the items are displayed. 

You can find more information about the Work Views page here: https://docs.ca.com/en-us/ca-agile-central/saas/work-views 

• 3.  Re: Risk management

Posted Oct 24, 2018 11:15 AM

May be I am doing something wrong but when I select my project and Risk work item type I get

• 4.  Re: Risk management

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 25, 2018 01:48 AM

Hi Paul,

Try clicking on the Rank column header so its sorting on something other than State. Please let me know if that resolved the issue and your Risks are displayed. 

• 5.  Re: Risk management

Posted Oct 25, 2018 09:46 AM

Clicking on any column does solve the problem.

BTW even when I removed the State column from the view the problem exist until we click on any column for the new sort.

Should I open up a support case or will you take it from here?

-paul