Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to create a dashboard based on Portfolio AND capabilities AND features to have user stories view?

• 1.  How to create a dashboard based on Portfolio AND capabilities AND features to have user stories view?

Posted May 15, 2018 01:54 PM

I have a portfolio (say, P1739) which consists of 9 Capabilities. About 65 Features have been covered by these 9 capabilities.
    Around 400+ user stories are part of 65 Features.

I want to set a dashboard or view to have the list of all these user stories. Please help me to configure this in an easy way.

• 2.  Re: How to create a dashboard based on Portfolio AND capabilities AND features to have user stories view?

Posted May 15, 2018 08:38 PM

Hi! Perhaps one way would be to get the Custom List app, set it at the Portfolio level, and just add columns for the things you need most, for example, "direct children count" will show you how many work items are attached, you can then expand the arrow to see details aka User Stories. Would this work or do you NOT want to see the Features and prefer just a User Story view?

• 3.  Re: How to create a dashboard based on Portfolio AND capabilities AND features to have user stories view?
    Best Answer

Posted May 16, 2018 05:04 AM

Nagendra,

I think if you use a Custom List App, set to User Story and including this query:

( Feature.Parent.Parent.FormattedID = P1739 )

Big query.

It should give you what you are looking for.

Michael