Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Localization Question

Posted Sep 01, 2016 03:10 PM
    A client company of mine has a mature agile methodology in-place that heavily leverages SCRUM. Because of this many of this company's terms are different than Agile Central's (eg. Sprint instead of Iteration).  One goal would be improve usage of AC by embedding the locally used terms into the UI directly.  One way to do this would be to create a company-specific localization file.

Do on-prem customers of Agile Central have the access to update the AC localization files?

• 2.  Re: Localization Question

Posted Sep 06, 2016 11:04 AM
    Michael, I think that you'll want to open a support case with CA to get that question answered. It's not very likely that the folks currently active in this forum will know the answer (I certainly don't). 

• 3.  Re: Localization Question

Posted Sep 07, 2016 09:47 AM
    Yep, good idea but more of a feature request! I'd +1 ;)

• 4.  Re: Localization Question

Posted Sep 09, 2016 11:11 AM
    That's too bad. This specific issue is a negative discriminator when comparing AC to other similar systems like Version One. 

• 5.  Re: Localization Question
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 15, 2016 11:34 AM
    Michael, while that really would be a feature request, there is certainly a way to change the prefix for work items, if that helps. So if instead of "User Stories" or "US", one could change the prefix to "ST" or whatever is more understandable based on the terms in use. 

Check out https://help.rallydev.com/customize-your-workspace#set up work item prefixes for more.