Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script

Posted Aug 03, 2017 05:48 AM

I want to Pullout all the data of users in Excel and want to add a page where i can view User's with their default project permission.

APP CATALOG -> Custom -> Custom HTML - On this page I want to Display All User with their permission, Default project and their email ids. Also want to export same in excel.

• 2.  Re: Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script

Posted Aug 03, 2017 08:13 AM

It's not Custom HTML that you want but rather the Custom List app, or if you're a workspace or subscription admin you can just use the Users panel in Settings. This will get you most of what you need although oddly enough Default Workspace/Project isn't available as a field in the grid. To get that I presume that you'd have to query the Web Service API directly and join the User and UserProfile endpoints and that's beyond my limited query skills. Hope that helps!

• 3.  Re: Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script

Posted Aug 03, 2017 09:06 AM

Thank you Eric, i want a single view where i can see all user with their Default permissions on the Projects. Looking for some one else to help me on the same.

• 4.  Re: Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 03, 2017 12:50 PM

Let us know if this app works for you -- FYI it's unsupported and custom -- GitHub - RallyTechServices/user-permissions-grid: user-permissions-grid  

• 5.  Re: Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script

Posted Aug 07, 2017 05:44 PM

Avinash were you able to give the above app a try?

• 6.  Re: Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script

Posted Aug 08, 2017 05:39 AM

Thank you John, Yes it is working...

• 7.  RE: Re: Custom page for User in Agile Central through html Script

Posted Feb 18, 2020 12:24 PM
    Hi John,

i am trying to use this app but it's going non-responsive after few minutes. However i am trying it for very limited set of projects (approx 10 no's)

FYI - we have 5k userbase and when i reached 1800 page throwing an error can't load.

can i use it for 5k users? 

Please help!

Best Regards
    Jagadeesh