Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

In a given a sprint & a release, I would want to report on number of time a the story description has changed. Can any please help. This report will help us curb changes being made to stories while in-flight.

• 1.  In a given a sprint & a release, I would want to report on number of time a the story description has changed. Can any please help. This report will help us curb changes being made to stories while in-flight.

Posted Oct 14, 2016 06:47 AM
    In a given a sprint & a release, I would want to report on number of time a the story description has changed. Can any please help. This report will help us curb changes being made to stories while in-flight.

• 2.  Re: In a given a sprint & a release, I would want to report on number of time a the story description has changed. Can any please help. This report will help us curb changes being made to stories while in-flight.

Posted Oct 14, 2016 08:47 AM
    You can't easily report on this without the use of the Lookback API but it's quite simple to set up a Notification Rule in your user profile that will create an email notification whenever the Description field for a story matching whatever criteria you specify (like in a project or projects) is changed. We've actually created "service accounts" for rules like this so that the emails go to a service that digests and logs them. Hope that helps.