Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I want to convert Enhanced Velocity Chart into table form report. I got the sourcecode of Enhanced Velocity Chart but I do not understand Javascript.

• 1.  I want to convert Enhanced Velocity Chart into table form report. I got the sourcecode of Enhanced Velocity Chart but I do not understand Javascript.

Posted Apr 13, 2017 12:48 AM

I want to convert Enhanced Velocity Chart into table form report. I got the source code of Enhanced Velocity Chart but I do not understand Javascript. I need help in understanding how can we convert/create table form of velocity report. 

• 2.  Re: I want to convert Enhanced Velocity Chart into table form report. I got the sourcecode of Enhanced Velocity Chart but I do not understand Javascript.

Posted Apr 13, 2017 01:17 PM

Hi Snehal,

Have you tried searching our GitHub communities for an existing app? There might be something out there already. Use the links below :

Rally Community · GitHub 

Rally Software Tools · GitHub 

Here  is one example I found doing a quick search in the community area on Enhanced Velocity Chart.

If you do not find anything that fits your needs from the above links, you can reach out to your account representative to request assistance from the CA Agile Central Technical Services team. This team provides custom application services to customers for a fee.

Hope that helps,

Sean Davis