Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Welcome to CA Agile central message pop up , every single time I log into Rally

Posted Oct 25, 2016 03:24 PM

Every time I log into rally starting today 10/25/16

I get the following screen:

I click lets Go , and then following screen shows.

After I close these, everything continues to operate. Until I start a new sessions. I keep getting the welcome to CA Agile central. 

I am not the only user in my organization experiencing this. this is on the hosted rally app and this issue has just started happening recently. 

• 2.  Re: Welcome to CA Agile central message pop up , every single time I log into Rally

Posted Oct 25, 2016 03:30 PM

Hi enrique.mertins1353058, thanks for reporting this! We've submitted a few reports of this already to one of our Product Owners, who has responded by created a defect which we're tracking. Please stay tuned as we work to get this corrected - and sorry for the annoyance!

• 3.  Re: Welcome to CA Agile central message pop up , every single time I log into Rally

Posted Oct 25, 2016 04:22 PM

A quick update: We have identified the source of the issue that is causing the splash screens to open after they've been dismissed. We're working on a solution now. I'll follow up again when we have a good sense for timing of a solution. FWIW: the defect wasn't caused by the QDP splash screen. The screens are a side-effect of another defect.