Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to update/create domain after upgrade to R12.8

Posted Dec 01, 2020 05:13 PM

I have recently upgraded my SM fromR12.5 to R12.8 but when I update existing policies or create a new domain, I get an error in adminui stating:

Failed to execute ModifyPolicyEvent. ERROR MESSAGE: SmApiWrappedException:Class CA.SM::UserPolicy does not have attribute CA.SM::UserPolicy.IMSEnvironmentLink

We are not IDM shop and never had any IDM components installed. there are some cases similar to that of what I am facing but they seem to have IDM on their systems. 

Appreciate any guidance/insight  as we are scheduled to release this to users this Friday. Thanks.

Also, this only happens to 'Domain'. I can create/modify other objects such as agents/admins/userstores/password policies

<enduser-wolken-editor _ngcontent-sua-c264="" _nghost-sua-c236=""><editor _ngcontent-sua-c236="" _nghost-sua-c231="" class="editor-margin ng-star-inserted ng-touched ng-dirty ng-invalid"> </editor></enduser-wolken-editor>

• 2.  RE: Unable to update/create domain after upgrade to R12.8

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 02, 2020 10:34 AM
    When you upgrade it, have you also run the XPPInstall and xps import to update your policy store? Just a thught.