Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Siteminder active response for CA DSI

Posted Jun 05, 2018 12:46 PM

Hi, i have a Siteminder active response that is used to make connection to CA DSI server.

The active response required the following supporting DLLs

libsi.dll

libetpki_openssl_crypto.dll 
    libetpki_openssl_ssl.dll

cryptocme2.dll

libdsijni.dll

as well as the jar file dsijni.jar.

Now we are migrating to Siteminder 12.7 on Windows2012 64 bit  with java jre at 64 bit. I need the above DLLs for a 64 bit system, can someone provide advice if they are available and from where download?

Best Regards

Claudio

• 2.  Re: Siteminder active response for CA DSI
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2018 05:27 PM

Hi Claudia. This would be question for the Ca Dsi Server ca communities forum or Ca Dsi Server and not siteminder . This question falls under the software development kits (sdk) for   CA System z Security Communication Servers (DSI, LDAP, PAM) - 15.1

See - Applications that communicate with CA DSI Server need to use the CA DSI Server Client Software Development Kits (SDKs)

Software Development Kits - CA System z Security Communication Servers (DSI, LDAP, PAM) - 15.1 - CA Technologies Documen… 

and then

Distributing Applications Written for CA DSI Server 

Distributing Applications Written for CA DSI Server - CA System z Security Communication Servers (DSI, LDAP, PAM) - 15.1… 

https://docops.ca.com/ca-system-z-security-communication-servers-dsi-ldap-pam/15-1/en/software-development-kits/distributing-applications-written-for-ca-dsi-server

Thank you

Terence

• 3.  Re: Siteminder active response for CA DSI

Posted Jun 06, 2018 04:31 AM

Hi Terence, thank you for the quick reply and the links to docs you provided

I am not able to find the link for download the sdk from support site, maybe the name of the product is changed in the meantime, could you please give me some advice.

Thank you 

Best regards 

• 4.  Re: Siteminder active response for CA DSI

Posted Jun 06, 2018 04:36 AM

Hi Claudio,

Use the below link to download 

CA Single Sign-On Hotfix/Cumulative Release Index - CA Technologies 

If you are looking for 12.7 base version you need to download from support.ca.com>Download Management >CA Single Sign On SDK (SiteMinder) >From the drop down select version # 

Regards,

Leo Joseph.

• 5.  Re: Siteminder active response for CA DSI

Posted Jun 06, 2018 04:55 AM

Hi Leo, thank you but on that link is available only the SDK for Siteminder. In my case what i need is the CA DSI Server Client Software Development Kits (SDKs) 64 bit but i am struggling to find a link for download it from support.ca.com. Can someone help with this? That sdk should contains the following supporting DLLs

libsi.dll

libetpki_openssl_crypto.dll
    libetpki_openssl_ssl.dll

cryptocme2.dll

libdsijni.dll

Thank you

• 6.  Re: Siteminder active response for CA DSI

Posted Aug 02, 2018 02:25 PM

Hi Claudia.

As Terry stated, this would be question for the CA DSI Server Communities forum as this is a question for the CA DSI Server Support Engineers and not CA SSO (fka siteminder).