Symantec Access Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to access Realms in AdminUI

  • 1.  Unable to access Realms in AdminUI

    Posted 08-29-2018 10:43 AM

    We are experiencing an issue were we can no longer access the realms within a domain. We are missing the little triangle that would allow you to access the realm within the AdminUI on Windows. We are currently using CA SSO 12.7sp1 for Windows 64-bit. Everything else seems to be fine except for access the realms through the Policies>Domains>Realms. We have tried to restart the AdminUI and Policy Servers and we have also deleted the DATA folder and re-registered the Policy Server with no change. 

     

    This is a test environment so if I need to I can just reinstall the AdminUI. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this issue and if so how they fixed it. Thank you in advance. 



  • 2.  Re: Unable to access Realms in AdminUI

    Broadcom Employee
    Posted 08-29-2018 11:31 AM

    Hi Brian,

     

    have you tried different browser ? I have seen this happening with some browser but when different browser is used, all was good .

    Also are you using the Siteminder super User password to access the UI or External Store  ? 

     

    Regards 

    Joe 



  • 3.  Re: Unable to access Realms in AdminUI

    Posted 08-29-2018 12:28 PM

    Yep, in IE we get "x" where the circle triangle is supposed to be and in Chrome it is totally missing. I have tried with a Super User on an External connection and also the default Siteminder ID also when I deleted the Data file. 



  • 4.  Re: Unable to access Realms in AdminUI

    Broadcom Employee
    Posted 08-29-2018 12:32 PM

    Ok sounds good , it may be due to some restrictions in Chrome settings . 

    I use chrome (with no restrictions , just default settings) and I have no issues with my 12.7 SP2 Ui .

    Resetting the Adminui itself will not help as the issue is not from the Ui, it is rather from the browser itself

     

    Regards 

    Joe 



  • 5.  Re: Unable to access Realms in AdminUI

    Posted 08-29-2018 12:36 PM

    That isn't the case, this just started yesterday out of the blue on my Dev environment. I have 3 more AdminUIs in 3 other environments that don't have this issue. This is the only issue I am seeing wrong with this environment. It is almost as if that button isn't loading in this specific AdminUI.