Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  PERL API Object Dependencies Poster

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 01, 2018 02:50 PM

Page 29 of the attached document references a poster, "Scripting Interface for Perl: Object Dependencies", and indicates it is 'included with SiteMinder'.  I have managed to find the poster, "Scripting Interface for Perl CA SiteMinder as of v6.0 Object Dependencies", also attached.  I have an r12.52 policy server on which the associated SDK is also installed, but I cannot find a .pdf that might be the r12.52 version of this poster.

Any hints where I might find a later version of the Object Dependencies poster?

And, does the Perl scripting guide not change much as new SiteMinder versions are released and the Perl doc is updated only occasionally?  My customer is running r12.52, but I have r12.8 in my lab and would like to have the appropriate Perl doc and object dependencies poster for both.  I suspect a separate .pdf is no longer created for the scripting interface and that all current doc is located here:

Scripting Interface - CA Single Sign-On - 12.8 - CA Technologies Documentation 

I have rummaged through that doc a while and can't find a current Object Dependencies poster (or equivalent) for r12.8.

Hints and tips appreciated!

• 2.  Re: PERL API Object Dependencies Poster
    Best Answer

Posted May 07, 2018 02:35 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Richard,

Yes, I am not aware of any enhancements on the PERL SDK for a while now.

The object depedency poster that I know is this : https://support.ca.com/cadocs/0/CA%20SiteMinder%20r12%20SP3-JPN/Bookshelf_Files/PDF/PerlObjects.pdf 

Attached here also in case the above link doesn't work.

I believe this is still valid for 12.8.

Regards,

Ujwol

Attachment(s)

pdf
    PerlObjects.pdf   100 KB 1 version