Issue: I'd like to get the download link to get the special build for R12.52 SP1 CR08 for IIS 10. Where can I find it ?
Note that IIS10 and Windows 2016 is supported in the current Web Agent R12.52 SP1 CR08 version: https://docops.ca.com/ca-single-sign-on/12-52-sp1/en/release-notes/new-features/web-agent-new-features#WebAgentNewFeatures-SupportforIIS10 As the note details, only CR06 special build supports IIS10 as well. In order to download the installation packages, please follow the steps below: 1. Open your browser, go to support.ca.com, and log in with your Support account.
2. Click on Download Management, and search for Single Sign-On to select it.
3. In the Solution Downloads tab, you can see your current Single Sign-On products. You can filter in the "Filter Search Results" bar by entering any text (i.e. siteminder) if needed.
4. Click on the link for 12.52 and wait till the page load all the results.
5. Search for the package you want to download on the results (you can use Apar RS98474 for CR08, and Apar RS95103 for the CR06 IIS10 build), and click on them to see all the packages to download by OS.
6. You can download the packages individually by clicking in the cloud icon (Download Now), or add them to the download Cart to download some of them through FTP afterwards.
KB : KB000074999