I use SiteMinder Administrative UI (Version 12.52.0000.142) and when I try to update or delete an Authentication Scheme I got this error:
Failed to execute DeleteAuthSchemeEvent. ERROR MESSAGE: SmApiWrappedException:Failed to find DD reference
I got these log into smtracedefault.log:
16:21:55,689 ERROR [EventExecuteStateException] Execution of event: DeleteAuthSchemeEvent failed. Exception encountered: SmApiWrappedException:Failed to find DD reference
16:21:55,689 ERROR [IMSEventController] Error during event execution [4c2bd2c7-53ec4bea-00d0ac06-a44d3afe] DeleteAuthSchemeEvent
16:21:55,758 WARN [eventlistener] Evt IMTaskEvent:df88996a-dcfd73bc-247529ec-676ef6 is invalid.
My adminui and Policyserver are installed on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.10.
Someone got an idea about that?
Few questions :
Finally, please provide a screenshot of the list of "related records" for this particular auth scheme using XPSExplorer as follows :
1)Open XPSExplorer by typing XPSExplorer in a cmd prompt on the policy server
2)Select AuthSchemes option number
3)Search for AuthSchemes by selecting S
4)Identify the problematic Authscheme.(Which is not getting deleted from WAMUI) and select that authscheme
5)You will see an option (R - Display Related records )
6)Hit R , it will show all releated Objects
Take a screenshot of the result and attach to this thread.
Answer to above query will help us isolate the problem and provide a relevant solution. In general the error "Failed to find DD reference" is thrown when there are invalid references/links attached to the object.
Thank you for your reply
The relationships menu for an AuthScheme are not able to delete.
Thanks for you help,
As the authentication scheme is not linked with any other object , neither are you getting any error displaying the relationship menu from XPSExplorer, it now looks like a schema corruption issues.
To correct this ,please import "SmMaster.xdd" as KarMeng has suggested :
<SiteMinder Installlocation>\CA\siteminder\xps\dd\XPSDDInstall SmMaster.xdd
You can try if following helps to resolve the issue.
Re-ran <SiteMinder Installlocation>\CA\siteminder\xps\dd\XPSDDInstall SmMaster.xdd
After that, run xpssweeper and retest if it helps.
Thank you both, the issue is fixed since I have followed the step you suggested to me !
Have a nice day !