Service Operations Insight

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

• 1.  CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 21, 2018 08:12 AM

Hi All,

I have installed and configure CABI for report  purpose just for testing but while i am clicking on chart for report i am getting error. PFB image for the same. Kindly suggest how to overcome from this issue.

Regards,

Pushpa

• 2.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 21, 2018 08:20 AM

Hi Pushpa,

Please confirm your SOI version, from the link it doesn’t seems to be Jasper Reports are being used.

Please confirm Jasper version too.

Thanks

Brahma

• 3.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 21, 2018 08:26 AM

Hi Pushpa,

Also, check if you are able to access Jasper report page

http://

Thanks

Brahma

• 4.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 21, 2018 08:33 AM

Hi Brahma,

soi version is 4.0 CPU  and for CABI  i have installed patch which  is RO92823.

and even i am not able to open jasper report url.

Regards,

Pushpa

• 5.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 21, 2018 08:42 AM

Ok, so it is bundled Jasper Reports with SOI

Please check if “CA_JasperReports_Serever(tomcat)” service is running on Jasper Reports server, you may restart and then try launching Reports page

Regards

Brahma

• 6.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 25, 2018 01:50 AM

Hi Brahma,

CA_JasperReports_Serever(tomcat)” service is running on Jasper Reports server , however i have restart the service also.

I am able to open jasper webpage but unable to open the report from dashboard. Kindly, suggest.

Regards,

Pushpa Kumari

• 7.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 25, 2018 03:26 AM

Hi Brahma,

While configuring the report i am getting the below error.

Regards,

Pushpa

• 8.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 25, 2018 03:53 AM

Hi Pushpa,

the problem is that you don't seem to have updated your SOI system properly.

The screencapture of the configuration page shows "SAP BusinessObjects".

Jasper was introduced with SOI 4,0 CU1 (see What's New - 4.0 CU1 - CA Service Operations Insight - 4.0 CU1, SP2 - CA Technologies Documentation).

Please check if your entire environment was upgraded properly and then follow the installation steps as listed here Install CABI (JasperReports Server) - CA Service Operations Insight - 4.0 CU1, SP2 - CA Technologies Documentation.

Also make sure, when testing, that you don't use "samuser", because this is not a normal user, but a hardcoded specific way to get into the SOI system.  As best practice, add a user (for example SOIAdmin) and solely use that user for all work in SOI.

MichaelBoehm

• 9.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 25, 2018 04:24 AM

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion. Could you please let me know how to upgrade CA SOI 4.0 to 4.0 CU1 SP2?

Regards,

Pushpa

• 10.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 25, 2018 04:35 AM

Hi Pushpa,

I suggest you upgrade to SOI 4.2, then you don't have to perform another upgrade soon.

Follow the instructions here Upgrade CA SOI - CA Service Operations Insight - 4.2 - CA Technologies Documentation.

If you want to upgrade SOI 4.0 to CU1 or SP2, follow these instructions Install the Update - 4.0 CU1 - CA Service Operations Insight - 4.0 CU1, SP2 - CA Technologies Documentation  and Install, Uninstall CA SOI 4.0 SP2 - CA Service Operations Insight - 4.0 CU1, SP2 - CA Technologies Documentation.

You have to download the update packages (SOI 4.0 CU1 or SP2) from support.ca.com.

MichaelBoehm

• 11.  Re: CA SOI CABI JASPER REPORT PAGE NOT OPENING

Posted Jun 26, 2018 01:15 AM

Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for the docs and suggestion. Really helpful. Issue has been resolved. 

Regards,

Pushpa