Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Forcing MQ Server to listen on specific IP

Posted Jul 19, 2018 04:47 AM
      |   view attached

Hello guys,

I'm having an issue on one of the client's server. Server itself has two different IP addresses for two different vlans. 
    One of the vlan is production and second is administrator. I managed to install the SOI's manager and MQ server on that server, but MQ server is listening on admin-vlan not prod-vlan. 

The issues itself comes from the fact that the design vlan should be production. Is there any way that I can "push" MQ server to start listening on specific IP?

Thank you very much. 

• 2.  Re: Forcing MQ Server to listen on specific IP
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2018 12:27 PM

Hello Mateuz, is this SOI 4.2. You may have a look at C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SOI\apache-activemq\conf\activemq.xml

take a backup copy.

Find this section:

<transportConnectors>
                <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://*********:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0" />
                <transportConnector name="http" uri="http://xxxxxxxxxx:61618"/>
                <!-- transportConnector name="ssl" uri="ssl://xxxxxxxxxx:61617"/ -->
                <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://xxxxxxxxxxx:61613"/>
                <!-- transportConnector name="xmpp" uri="xmpp://xxxxxxxxxxx:61222"/ -->
            </transportConnectors>

Substitute ********* with your prefered IP Address and restart the Services.

Kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Support

• 3.  Re: Forcing MQ Server to listen on specific IP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2018 05:00 AM

Hello Mateusz, is your question answered ? Please mark this thread as answered then or let me know if there are further questions.

Kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Support

• 4.  Re: Forcing MQ Server to listen on specific IP

Posted Jul 31, 2018 09:25 AM

Yes Britta_Hoffner, thank you very much (: