Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Where can I change the Catalyst Container HTTP Port configuration post-installation?

Posted Feb 01, 2017 07:30 AM

Hello 

I'm not sure if I'm asking this question in the appropriate category on the community if not kindly refer me to the correct category however I've been wondering how I can change the Catalyst Connector HTTP Port from the default 8080 without having to reinstall the Catalyst Container. Whether it's possible is also part of the question. Is there a systemic method I can follow? 

Thanks in advance! 

Doctor Ngobeni 

• 2.  Re: Where can I change the Catalyst Container HTTP Port configuration post-installation?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2017 08:20 AM

Hello Dorctor,

Please update this in "\CA\Catalyst\CatalystConnector\container\etc \org.ops4j.pax.web" file on the connector machine.

Thanks

Brahma

• 3.  Re: Where can I change the Catalyst Container HTTP Port configuration post-installation?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2017 08:21 AM

Hello Doctor Ngobeni,

Please update this in "\CA\Catalyst\CatalystConnector\container\etc \org.ops4j.pax.web" file on the connector machine.

Thanks

Brahma

• 4.  Re: Where can I change the Catalyst Container HTTP Port configuration post-installation?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 02, 2017 04:01 AM

Hello Doctor Ngobeni,

Please let me know if my answer was helpful.

Thanks

Brahma

• 5.  Re: Where can I change the Catalyst Container HTTP Port configuration post-installation?

Posted Feb 02, 2017 04:28 AM

Thanks Brahamaiah 

Answer was helpful. I managed to reconfigure the port.