Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Jun 02, 2015 10:46 AM

Hello, I've been having an issue with the CA Wiki site for the past few weeks now and had to start using Chrome. Today it started happening in my chrome browser so asking if anyone else is seeing an issue like this in the attached picture.

ca wiki error.jpg

• 2.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 10, 2015 05:24 AM

Hello Daniel,

Are you still facing this problem with wiki page?

Regards

Brahma

• 3.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Sep 10, 2015 12:36 PM

Hi Brahma, sadly yes. I just tired it on IE, Firefox w/o the special site to log into first and it just constantly tries to load up and never displays anything.

I had a CA Wiki Site support issue open and it was a site wide issue. Many users were having this problem. I was giving a alternate URL to log into the CA Wiki site from first (https://wiki.ca.com/login.action )and only by going thru that site first, could I then log into the Wiki site to get the information I needed. I have that alternate Wiki URL login page as one of my home page tabs so it auto logs in when I open my browser.

Just opened a fresh Firefox instance, went to wiki.ca.com and tried to log in. Then it goes into an endless loop constantly trying to load URLs like this over, and over and over..

https://samlgwsm.ca.com/affwebservices/public/saml2sso?SAMLRequest=fZDLboMwEEV%2FxZo9GKiStBYQoUaVkNJNHl1057gOsQo29djQzy8BIdFNltb4zJ170u1vU5NOWlRG%0AZxCHERCphflSusrgfHoLnmGbp8ibumWFdzd9kD9eoiMDp5GNgwy81cxwVMg0byQyJ9ixeN%2BzJIxY%0Aa40zwtRACkRp3RD0ajT6RtqjtJ0S8nzYZ3BzrkVGaa%2B%2BVSh4KExD29pXSiMdsK6Wjt7TgOyGeKW5%0AGy%2Besfuo6rGZUX699vKCUwDS1l9qJcZfCaIBUu4yGLqWiF6WGh3XLoMkildB9BLE0Sles6cNi1bh%0AZp18AvmYDQ2NYPLBRtYuRDz2wOf2kC86pnSxK59e%2F03nfw%3D%3D&RelayState=%2Fdashboard.action

This is really sad...

The url changes every second and pages stays blank.

loading1.jpg

loading2.jpg

This is in Firefox, and IE. Both time completely cleared all cache, history and tried.

• 4.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Sep 10, 2015 12:20 PM

Daniel,

The platform for the wiki was upgraded this weekend. Please send me the URL for the page you were trying to access. I have not seen a "null pointer" error recently myself.

Jacki

• 5.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Sep 10, 2015 12:46 PM

I am just trying to "Log In" from the wiki.ca.com site and I get the results above.

• 6.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Sep 10, 2015 12:28 PM

• 7.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Sep 10, 2015 12:52 PM

Try logging out completely, then log back in. Might work for you but I have this issue, and a few other co-workers. Rep also mentioned it a known wide spread site issue..

I just asked someone from another company to try it and their browser just gets stuck after they click on "Log In" at the "Processing SAML Authentication.."

• 8.  Re: CA Wiki Site broken for anyone else?

Posted Sep 10, 2015 01:00 PM

Daniel,

I have contacted our services organization to try to find out what is happening. I have also provided them a link to this thread. As soon as I receive further information I will let you know.

Jacki