Service Operations Insight

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I am administrator SOI 3.2, i want create a user (reading) for five people navigated on same service  an need to limit this access to five logins.    I accessed the site manual and online server eem. I got no response.   I need help .

• 1.  Hi, I am administrator SOI 3.2, i want create a user (reading) for five people navigated on same service  an need to limit this access to five logins.    I accessed the site manual and online server eem. I got no response.   I need help .

Posted Oct 20, 2014 01:47 PM

Hi, I am administrator SOI 3.2, i want create a user (reading) for five people navigated on same service  an need to limit this access to five logins.    I accessed the site manual and online server eem. I got no response.   I need help .

• 2.  Re: Hi, I am administrator SOI 3.2, i want create a user (reading) for five people navigated on same service  an need to limit this access to five logins.    I accessed the site manual and online server eem. I got no response.   I need help .

Posted Oct 21, 2014 06:21 AM

Create a new Usergroup with the same permissions as the default usergroup 'Operators(read-only' on the Console.Then add the permissions per service\Alert Qs and Customers as required. From there, I would advise you to play around in your Test area to get exactly the permissions you require. (Ex. for Alert Qs)

• 3.  Re: Hi, I am administrator SOI 3.2, i want create a user (reading) for five people navigated on same service  an need to limit this access to five logins.    I accessed the site manual and online server eem. I got no response.   I need help .

Posted Oct 21, 2014 08:25 AM

Madelaine, grateful for the support, I've done this procedure ..

how to configure a user to have simultaneous access to only two computers?