Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  Nagios alarms to CA SOI

Posted Jul 21, 2014 07:32 AM

Hello guys,

I'm started create integration between Nagios and CA SOI. I need to solve transformation the Nagios objects to CA SOI database like CI and create some automatization which will push Nagios alarms to CA SOI. Is somebody here who made real integration between SOI and Nagios?

The CA Services offer Nagios connector which used Nagios2JSON add-on, but this add-on is not longer supported.

Let me know.

Tomas

• 2.  Re: Nagios alarms to CA SOI

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2014 10:04 AM

Hi Tomas,

Nagios connector is a field developed utility and not supported through normal support chain. If you require further assistance you'll have to open a ticket on this and one of the Nagios connector developer will assist you.

Thanks

Shaheen

• 3.  Re: Nagios alarms to CA SOI
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 05, 2014 07:36 AM

Hello Shaheen,

thank you for response. I made own integration based snmp traps through southbound gw in CA Spectrum and we are using standard CA Spectrum - CA SOI Connector. It's enough for us.

If somebody is interesting about solution or want to implement it to your solution, please leave me a message and I will contact you.

Tomas

• 4.  Re: Nagios alarms to CA SOI

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 15, 2016 03:00 PM

Hi Tomas, do you still have the config for Nagios to Spectrum integration, we have an opportunity where we need to integrate Nagios in order to show it as a service in SOI with other sources

Thanks