Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  what is this new icon at the bottom of my screen and how do I remove it

Posted Oct 24, 2019 09:18 AM
    This icon, which takes me to an Announcements popup, showed up recently and I can't seem to either get rid of it or change its location. As you might be able to tell from the screenshot below, the icon is blocking a page control on my backlog, so it is very annoying and not in the least useful.

------------------------------
    Karen Gwynn

• 2.  RE: what is this new icon at the bottom of my screen and how do I remove it

Posted Oct 24, 2019 09:26 AM
    Yeah, we find this 'Announcements' screen element intrusive as well.
    Once we've read the announcements, the little number for how many unread things there are in there disappears, but the thing itself persists unwelcomely.

The information in it was also only a foreshadowing for things to come rather than anything of substance we can act on, except to sign up for the webinar and wait...

• 3.  RE: what is this new icon at the bottom of my screen and how do I remove it
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 24, 2019 11:19 AM
    Hi All,

I've let the product team know about this and they're going to look into some options on this

• 4.  RE: what is this new icon at the bottom of my screen and how do I remove it

Posted Oct 24, 2019 11:27 AM
    Great! Thanks so much

• 5.  RE: what is this new icon at the bottom of my screen and how do I remove it

Posted Oct 25, 2019 04:19 AM

Thanks, David.

Much appreciated.

• 6.  RE: what is this new icon at the bottom of my screen and how do I remove it

Posted Oct 25, 2019 10:20 AM

Thank you David!

One of my users asked to please consider disabling it while they figure out options. End users get necessary updates from me already, the pop up unfortunately has created more questions/frustrations than answers. 

Best, 

Leah

Lean Analyst
    EBSCO Information Services