Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Difficult to Find Links

Posted Sep 24, 2019 09:53 AM
    When links are added to text in the Description or Notes field and then I click on that link, I've noticed that the active hyperlink is appearing somewhere out of sight on the screen. It's usually at the top of the screen, requiring me to scroll up to find it. I've also noticed that if I'm viewing a text field, such as Description, in fullscreen mode, I have to minimize the screen in order to find the active hyperlink.

Does anyone have a solution that will make the active hyperlink appear just above the clicked link, without needing to scroll or minimize the screen?

Thanks,
    Steve

------------------------------
    Agile Coach
    Boston, MA
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Difficult to Find Links
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 24, 2019 10:02 AM
    Hi Steve,

We did have an issue like this when we first rolled out the new detail pages, but that was fixed a few weeks ago.  I'm wondering if this is a regression.  Any chance you could try this in an incognito window and make sure that we're not just dealing with a super-old cached file?

In the meantime, if this behavior is back, I found that the less scrollbar you had in the pane, the better the popover link behavior was.  So clicking the expand button for the editor might help: