Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Filter by Task Owner

Posted Jul 02, 2019 02:15 PM
    On the Team Board, how can I filter by task owner?

• 2.  RE: Filter by Task Owner

Posted Jul 02, 2019 03:17 PM
    I'm not sure you can. You are talking about showing a board of defects and user stories, and then wanting to filter on task owner? What if there are multiple tasks with different owners? I don't know that the parent/child relationship is visible to the filters on that screen?

• 3.  RE: Filter by Task Owner
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2019 03:34 PM
    Hi.

There isn't a way on the Team Board to include additional query to underline that board's context. All you have there is the regular Filtering options, which don't offer drilling down to the Task level and filtering there.

However, what you can do to get that information is use the Custom Board. You can add to your dashboard from the app catalog.
    You can see the query I added to the settings which filters on that Tasks owner being a given username.
    The custom board (unlike the Team Board) can't display multiple artifacts. So this one is for User Stories and will display only user stories which have tasks owned by the username I indicated. Similarly you can make another Custom Board's instance for Defects.

I hope this helps.
    Sagi