Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

[Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

• 1.  [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Oct 31, 2019 06:51 PM
    Edited by Caitlin Lam Nov 06, 2019 03:15 PM
    We will be posting the full list of questions and answers that were submitted during the 10/28 webinar "What's Coming to Rally this November". Please stay tuned in the next couple of days for this list to be finalized, and it will be posted within this discussion thread. Thank you!

**Update 11/6/19**
    The Q&A / FAQ document has been posted to the community, and you can download the PDF at the following discussion thread: https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/viewdocument/whats-coming-to-rally-faq-documen?CommunityKey=f303f769-8d4c-44d9-924c-3845bba6444e

------------------------------
    Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 2.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 01, 2019 10:02 AM
    Hi Caitlin, apologies if I missed this elsewhere, but will you be sharing the recording of the 10/28 webinar, or one of the upcoming 11/4 sessions?  We have some users in time zones where they can't attend live.

• 3.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 01, 2019 01:49 PM
    Edited by Christopher Hackett Nov 05, 2019 11:07 AM
    Hi Pat, absolutely, here's the replay link to one of the webinars so you can share with your colleagues: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/17774/375186?utm_source=Broadcom&utm_medium=brighttalk&utm_campaign=375186
    Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 4.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 04, 2019 10:36 AM

Hi, @Caitlin Lam,

I followed ​the link, registered, clicked on Play and nothing happened. 

Looking back at the 'Register for BrightTALK account' panel, I see it saying -- US / Canada only --

Should we in the UK be getting reached out to by other colleagues of yours?  Please advise!

TIA, 

--Nev.

• 5.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 05, 2019 10:31 AM
    Hi Nev, I'm sorry you had that issue, we had attendees tune in from all over the world so let me connect with our colleagues at BrightTALK and see if there are any settings we need to change to make sure UK attendees can successfully join next time. 

Can you please try the following link and let me know if you can see the Webinar Replay?: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/17774/375186?utm_source=Broadcom&utm_medium=brighttalk&utm_campaign=375186

Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 6.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 05, 2019 10:37 AM

Oh wow, crossed posts!
    Thanks for responding.  I have no problems now.  I am watching the replay already!

Cheers, 
    --Nev.

• 7.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 05, 2019 10:48 AM
    Excellent, glad to hear it's working now!

Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 8.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 05, 2019 10:32 AM

I went back today, and some more conditional fields had opened up that weren't there before -- and therefore obviously weren't populated, so my account wasn't activated, so the video wouldn't play.
    Browser glitch, I guess. Sorry to trouble you.

--Nev.

• 9.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 04, 2019 10:38 AM
    I registered for the session, but cannot connect.  I selected the help and my system passes no problem, says your all set. However, I hear no audio or video, how can I attend the session?

• 10.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 05, 2019 10:36 AM
    Hi Burt, I'm sorry you had trouble joining, can you please try the following link and let me know if you can see the Webinar Replay? https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/17774/375186?utm_source=Broadcom&utm_medium=brighttalk&utm_campaign=375186

If you can see and hear the audio/video from the replay link, then there may have been a connection issue during the live session. However give that a try and let me know if you can access.

Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 11.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 06, 2019 03:15 PM
    Hi everyone, the Q&A / FAQ document has been posted to the community, and you can download the PDF at the following discussion thread: https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/viewdocument/whats-coming-to-rally-faq-documen?CommunityKey=f303f769-8d4c-44d9-924c-3845bba6444e

Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 12.  RE: [Coming Soon] What's Coming to Rally Webinar: Q&A

Posted Nov 06, 2019 03:39 PM
    Thank you for sharing this with the community Caitlin!

Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.