Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Bitbucket-CA Rally Integration

Posted Feb 05, 2019 08:35 AM

Good Day,

This question might be showing up on the forum but there appears a no straight forward solution offered as a user or even some feedback / success stories etc, IMHO.

To set context here, i am trying to explore Bitbucket integration with Agile Central, so that all my team's changelist (check-ins) start getting sync with AC user stories / defects. Right now there is absolutely no integration in place.

I am not a workspace admin but a project admin. We have changlist setting enabled in AC, due to which the the Changelist tab is visible.

When i read through the VCS connector for Bitbucket, i am not getting enough information if that is to be done.

https://docs.ca.com/en-us/ca-agile-central/saas/ca-agile-central-connector-bitbucket 

1. Is this to be done per user or need to be configured on server by the workspace admin ?

2. Any specific priviledges to enable this ?

Any help is apprecriated here. I tried to follow the documentaiton but it is not adequate for me to configure this connector

We use BB 5.9.x version.

• 2.  Re: Bitbucket-CA Rally Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 05, 2019 04:06 PM

Hi Mayuresh,

I don't believe there are any special permissions required on the Agile Central side in order to create changesets on a work item other than being able to see/modify the work items, so they need access to the project and they need modify privileges on that project.

Of course, it's possible for Bitbucket to have changes that reference work items that a user account may not have access to, so it's important to ensure that's not going to be a concern.

• 3.  Re: Bitbucket-CA Rally Integration

Posted Feb 06, 2019 09:33 AM

Hello DavidLeDeaux

Can we sync up to understand more details & steps. I tried to sent an message but the CA forum doesnt allow due to some reason.