Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  We are attempting to Use Agile Central Connector for JIRA.  We cannot connect to our free trial version to the Agile Central JIRA Connector.  

Posted May 13, 2019 10:14 AM

We are attempting to use the Agile Central Connector for JIRA. When it comes to using the WICoCo to create the mapping files, we cannot connect to our free trial version to the Agile Central JIRA Connector. Is this possible with the free trial version of Agile Central?

Oops! Something went wrong. The environmental information displayed below might be helpful in troubleshooting the issues.

Connector Environment

Host name

CPX-84CHOQKRKUE

Operating System information

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763

Ruby version

2.0.0p247

Network IP address

Network Gateway

Domain name servers

209.18.47.61, 209.18.47.62

DNS reachability with ping

209.18.47.61 is reachable. 209.18.47.62 is reachable.

DNS name lookup

DNS result has no information for 192.168.0.15

DNS ip lookup

Internet Connectivity

connected

• 2.  Re: We are attempting to Use Agile Central Connector for JIRA.  We cannot connect to our free trial version to the Agile Central JIRA Connector.  

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 13, 2019 01:55 PM

Hi Mark,

I don't think there should be an issue with using the connector on a trial version of the product.  I'm checking to see if we expect wicoco to work in this scenario since we don't have many people using it these days.

bello01, thoughts on this?

• 3.  Re: We are attempting to Use Agile Central Connector for JIRA.  We cannot connect to our free trial version to the Agile Central JIRA Connector.  

Posted May 16, 2019 03:11 PM

Hi David,

Any updates on this? I am also facing the same issue. I've confirmed as well my credentials several times as I am able to log into the Agile Central tool at https://rally1.rallydev.com/ without any issues.

• 4.  Re: We are attempting to Use Agile Central Connector for JIRA.  We cannot connect to our free trial version to the Agile Central JIRA Connector.  

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 16, 2019 06:53 PM

Hi Mark,

Which OS are you using this under?  It looks like the Windows version is going to be broken since it's using Ruby 2.0.0 and that build won't support TLS 1.2 which is necessary for the SSL handshake with our servers.

The posix version could work.  Our devs have gotten it running with Ruby 2.2.6, but of course it's going to take a little more setup than the Windows version

• 5.  RE: We are attempting to Use Agile Central Connector for JIRA.  We cannot connect to our free trial version to the Agile Central JIRA Connector.  

Posted Nov 05, 2019 04:26 PM
    I am having trouble to get this to work..has anybody found a solution for this?