Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  New Username and password

Posted Jan 03, 2019 01:33 PM

I have just rejoined CA Rally- was absent for  3  wksand my helpdesk at work suggested I re-apply. Have done this - how do I get to see specific iteration board and User Stories I had previously been working on before going on leave.

• 2.  Re: New Username and password

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 03, 2019 01:44 PM

Mike; 

I suspect that your prior account may have been disabled or locked. The best approach would be to contact a subscription administrator to have that re-enabled.  If you created a new account restoring your preferences and page settings would be something only you can recreate.  If you have your login or email domain I can look to see if the account was disabled and provide subscription administrators to assist your in reactivating your old account.  I would email this information to you as it is not something we would post here.  FYI there are 4 users with the name of Mike Fox in the system.

Bob Becker

• 3.  Re: New Username and password

Posted Jan 03, 2019 01:50 PM

Hi Bob- many thanks. As I recall my old (pre vacation) user name to access system was

g01199766@barclays.com<mailto:g01199766@barclays.com>.

I think it was disabled after I went on leave.

Thanks

Mike

Restricted - External

• 4.  Re: New Username and password

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 03, 2019 03:24 PM

Hi Mike;

Indeed your account was disabled.  I will send a list of subadmins to you at your email address.  We do not have authority to enable accounts.  FYI some customers have policies to disable accounts after a gap in activity in order to keep their seat count down.  This is often an automatic or scripted process which may have been what caused this.  Look for my email in a few minutes.

Bob Becker