Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Pages being deprecated message.

Posted Apr 20, 2018 02:52 PM

Last week in the system, my Client, Moody's was on the “Defect Suite Page’ and the “test Case Page” they received a message that the pages were being deprecated and should not be used.  This week the message didn’t show up. They are asking me if we are planning to remove those pages and they need to stop using them.  If not, any insight into why they may have received that message?

• 2.  Re: Last week in the system, my Client, Moody's was on the “Defect Suite Page’ and the “test Case Page” they received a message that the pages were being deprecated and should not be used.  This week the message didn’t show up. They are asking me if we ar
    Best Answer

• 3.  Re: Last week in the system, my Client, Moody's was on the “Defect Suite Page’ and the “test Case Page” they received a message that the pages were being deprecated and should not be used.  This week the message didn’t show up. They are asking me if we ar

Posted Apr 20, 2018 03:04 PM

not sure I understand your response

• 4.  Re: Last week in the system, my Client, Moody's was on the “Defect Suite Page’ and the “test Case Page” they received a message that the pages were being deprecated and should not be used.  This week the message didn’t show up. They are asking me if we ar

Posted Apr 20, 2018 03:11 PM

Brian, 

The above link is to a post explaining your question. Basically the deprecation notice that everyone was seeing WAS the plan - we planned to deprecate older functionality. However, based on additional feedback, we are pushing that back to a later date while we review and address any functionality gaps. 

To be clear, we will be moving forward with new functionality but only when we have functional parity and a solution that our customers will love!

• 5.  Re: Last week in the system, my Client, Moody's was on the “Defect Suite Page’ and the “test Case Page” they received a message that the pages were being deprecated and should not be used.  This week the message didn’t show up. They are asking me if we ar

Posted Apr 20, 2018 03:27 PM

got it...thank you very much.  Have a great weekend!