Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Why isn't the Owner displayed correctly on the Iterations page anymore?

Posted Nov 16, 2017 05:25 AM
      |   view attached

Within the last couple of weeks the Iterations page has been displaying '[object Object]' (instead of the owner) for any results that have been entered.  Please see example attached.  The Owner is fine until a result is entered, that's when  '[object Object]' is displayed.  It never used to do this so I'm guessing it is the result of a recent change in the software.  It's clearly a bug but raising one is no easy feat, so I thought I would post the question here in the hope that you might fix the issue. #owner #result #iteration #object

• 2.  Re: Why isn't the Owner displayed correctly on the Iterations page anymore?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 16, 2017 05:59 AM

NigelQuin1311982,

I have opened a Support Case on your behalf.

The good news we're making it easier to contact the Support Team to report issues.  We are starting a beta program to test it out.  Would you be interested in participating?

Michael

• 3.  Re: Why isn't the Owner displayed correctly on the Iterations page anymore?

Posted Nov 16, 2017 06:08 AM

Hi Michael - Thank you for raising it - Nigel

• 4.  Re: Why isn't the Owner displayed correctly on the Iterations page anymore?

Posted Nov 16, 2017 11:47 AM

Hi Nigel!  I'll be enabling the new functionality on Monday morning for you. I'll shoot you an email with the details once it's enabled, and you can give it a try!  Thanks for your help!

• 5.  Re: Why isn't the Owner displayed correctly on the Iterations page anymore?

Posted Nov 16, 2017 06:08 AM

Hi michael

Yes, I’d be happy to help out if I can

Thanks

Nigel