Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  No defects on the Kanban Board anymore???

Posted Feb 12, 2018 09:58 AM

Why can't we see defects listed on the Kanban app anymore? This changed early last week. Being able to see and prioritize both on the same board is important to our process. Does anyone have a clue? Maybe I missed an update notification or something?

• 2.  Re: No defects on the Kanban Board anymore???
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 12, 2018 10:18 AM

csm0513,

As long as no filters or queries are causing only User Stories to be displayed, both User Stories and Defects should be showing up.

If you do not have any filters or queries set up on the Kanban Board and you are not seeing what you expect, please open a case with the Support Team by clicking on the 'Support' link at the bottom of the page or the 'Contact Support' link under the question mark in the upper right corner if using Personalized Navigation in Agile Central.

Michael

• 3.  Re: No defects on the Kanban Board anymore???

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2018 12:21 PM

Hello Chris,

Were you able to get assist on this?  

Thank you,

Christian 

• 4.  Re: No defects on the Kanban Board anymore???

Posted Feb 13, 2018 12:41 PM

Hi Christian,

No, I was not. I talked to someone in Support who supposedly logged a case for me on my behalf and then got an email from someone named Edwin Aragon asking for screen shots which I sent but I haven’t heard back. This was all yesterday.

Chris

• 5.  Re: No defects on the Kanban Board anymore???

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2018 12:51 PM

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the follow up.  I reviewed the case with Edwin and he will be sending you a response with what we will need you to verify.  

Thank you,

Christian 

• 6.  Re: No defects on the Kanban Board anymore???

Posted Feb 13, 2018 12:53 PM

Thanks much Christian!