Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Lots of #[Fixed Defects] to post today!   DE25273 - No...

Posted Aug 03, 2016 10:12 AM

Lots of #[Fixed Defects] to post today!

DE25273 - No error is displayed when viewer adds a discussion post to Portfolio item

DE25376 - Test Case: if a required custom field is left empty, an error is thrown upon save but the field is not flagged for modification

DE25240 - Kanban Board Exit Agreements don't scroll and don't have a maximum size rendering board unusable if there are long Exit Agreements / work with DE26174 if possible

DE26174 - Using Kanban board app and editing exit agreement, the text box will not fully load

DE25577 - [User Story EDP]: Remove Import User Stories... menu item

DE25992 - In some cases, User permission change not saved when changing permissions

DE26404 - Error flare on PI and Milestones pages after adding custom hidden field "Plan Estimate" and then trying to display Plan Est column

DE26489 - Scroll bar doesn't clear from PI page when items are expanded and then collapsed Values disappear from custom field on expansion when using integers

#[Portfolio Management] #[Editable Detail Page (EDP)] 

• 2.  Re:

Posted Aug 04, 2016 01:07 PM
    Hi @John Streeter Could the defect fixes for DE25240 & DE26174 have caused issues with the Kanban Access?  I've opened support case 832128 and I've been informed that a new defect has been opened.  Not sure if they are related, but wanted to provide the information here.

• 3.  Re:

Posted Aug 04, 2016 01:17 PM
    hey @Sheri Moore, I'd think that DE25240 could certainly have had an impact, but I'll leave it up to Christian and our Engineering team to figure that one out!  Thanks for posting!