Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  How do I leave a workspace?

Posted Oct 06, 2016 09:55 AM
    I have moved from one business to another, but I can still see all the details of the old workspaces I am no longer a part of. How do I leave a workspace?

• 2.  Re: How do I leave a workspace?

Posted Oct 06, 2016 09:59 AM
    Hi Galen, it sounds more like you're talking about old projects not workspaces -- if it were another workspace that is like a whole other world. And you can only see items from one workspace at a time. 

That said, it sounds like you need to just set your project scoping at top right. Select the new project you're working on, then choose whether to show items from parent/child projects. That will set how much of and what you see. Learn more about project scoping at https://help.rallydev.com/change-project-scoping.

• 3.  Re: How do I leave a workspace?

Posted Oct 17, 2016 08:26 AM

Since Agile Central is a SaaS tool, you can only use a single email as your username in a single workspace. To reuse that email address in a different workspace, you need to open a support case, IIRC. Note that this removes all access to the old workspace. If you need to keep both for some reason, you'll need to use different email addresses (even if both addresses wind up in the same inbox).

• 4.  Re: How do I leave a workspace?

Posted Oct 17, 2016 09:53 AM

Actually, you can only use a single email as your username in a single subscription, but you could use it in multiple workspaces in the same subscription. 

Here's more on User Name Conflict

• 5.  Re: How do I leave a workspace?

Posted Oct 17, 2016 11:59 AM

Yes, you're absolutely right. My bad!

• 6.  Re: How do I leave a workspace?

Posted Oct 17, 2016 12:17 PM

Appreciate your help, though!