Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  #[Fixed Defects]  DE27586 - Cumulative Flow graph on ISP is...

Posted Jun 29, 2016 10:24 AM

#[Fixed Defects] 

DE27586 - Cumulative Flow graph on ISP is not displaying correctly

DE27460 - Team Planning View different iterations are showing based on users system timezone

DE27582 - WIC - TFS: Stack Trace when user is not correctly formatted

DE27369 - CFD on Iteration Status "cliffs" to 0

#[Iteration Status Page (ISP)] #[Team Planning] #[Agile Central TFS VCS] 

• 2.  Re:

Posted Jun 29, 2016 08:54 PM
    @John Streeter, Hi John a number of my teams have come to me today complaining that the "user" drop down box is missing from their Kanban Board view. This was removed a while ago and replaced due to an outcry form the community. The owner dropdown provides a simple way to filter work in stand-ups etc . Can this please be put back? It was there yesterday and gone today! The Filter is good but it does not replace the simplicity of the filter by owner dropdown  Thanks for your time.

• 3.  Re:

Posted Jun 30, 2016 12:46 PM
    Hi @Kerri White, I'm still seeing the Filter by Owner filter available if you click the Filters icon, it should be the 2nd default filter there. Are you not seeing the same?

• 4.  Re:

Posted Jun 30, 2016 05:38 PM
    Hi @John Streeter, yes I can see that. However you have to click filter to see it and then type people's names in each time and it filters on all users not just the ones assigned to the project. Can we not have the owner drop down box back in it's original place and state i.e. where the save views box is and only showing the list of people assigned to the project to select from? This was much easier. I will have some very unhappy people who will see this as a backward step on the usability front. Thanks again for your time.

• 5.  Re:

Posted Jun 30, 2016 05:55 PM
    Ah, I gotcha @Kerri White. That might be worth a new idea at ideas.rallydev.com! If others feel the same way, definitely get them to vote for it!

• 6.  Re:

Posted Jun 30, 2016 06:05 PM
    Hi @John Streeter this was, until 2 days ago, an existing feature in Rally that has been removed so I don't actually see it as a new idea. It's now a big nuisance factor.