Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  External Deployment Feature Enablement -Advanced Filtering + Saved/Shared Views This...

Posted Aug 31, 2015 12:56 PM
    External Deployment Feature Enablement -Advanced Filtering + Saved/Shared Views This feature is planned to be available to all SaaS customers the morning of August 28, 2015. I'm excited to announce that the new advanced filtering and saved/shared views features are being released to all SaaS users on the Iteration Status page. The new advanced filtering component has the following enhancements. -Search -this searches ID, Name, and Description -Quick drop-down filters (owner, schedule state, artifact type) -All/Any (AND/OR) support -Custom filter conditions -1 AND (2 OR 3) -Share views by URL This is the first time saved views (personal and shared) have been available on a page with current ALM styling and technologies. Saved views include: column/field selections, column order/widths, sorting, and filter settings. The Saved/shared views component provides the following capabilities. -Save personal views -Save and share project-scoped views (must be Project administrator) -Save and share workspace-scoped views (must be a Workspace administrator) -Default views To access these features: On the Iteration Status page you can select the filtering icon to access the new filtering capabilities. Click into the Saved View text box to access or manage saved views. Learn more at https://help.rallydev.com/filter-customize-view

• 2.  Re:

Posted Sep 01, 2015 07:20 AM
    This is great, John.  Are there plans to roll this out to other pages and custom lists as well?

• 3.  Re:

Posted Sep 01, 2015 10:04 AM
    @Ken LaFrance yes, I do think this is part of the overall plan to make all of our Rally pages more consistent, starting with the Iteration Status Page.  Kind of in the same way that we've updated the Backlog and Portfolio Item grids.

• 4.  Re:

Posted Sep 01, 2015 10:43 AM
    One thing I've found is that the Show option at bottom left always defaults to the 25 on saved views,  I can't get it to stay on 100