Rally1

Expand all | Collapse all

New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is...

Thread closed by the administrator. It is viewable, but not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is...

Posted 08-28-2019 03:26 PM
    No replies, thread closed.
    New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is now available in the App Catalog (https://help.rallydev.com/app-catalog). To customize your board: Click the gear menu on the upper right side of the app Select the work item Type you want to display on the board from the dropdown menu on the Settings page Customize the rows and columns of the board with any two properties of the work item type, such as State. Click Save to update the settings for the board. You can also further customize your board by adding Swimlanes, selecting an Order and/or adding a custom query.

• 2.  RE: New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is...

Posted 08-28-2019 06:20 PM
    Hi John, maybe I'm not seeing the new version yet in our App Catalog, but what I see looks like the old Custom Board.  Does this automatically replace existing Custom Board instances (as happens if I change the code of a Subscription app)?

• 3.  RE: New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is...

Posted 08-29-2019 10:01 AM
    Hi Pat,

I'm not sure what happened here -- but this is a post I made back in 2015 and somehow the site just re-posted it as new!  This is indeed the old custom board -- please disregard this post!

I'm following up with IT ...

------------------------------
    John Streeter
    Customer Support Lead | ITSM & Rally Software

• 4.  RE: New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is...

Posted 08-29-2019 09:42 AM
    @John_Streeter am I right in thinking that this is the old Custom Board with new functionality added? I'm looking at it now and was hoping to see Release as ​an option in Columns for Features but it's still not available. Is that intentional or a bug? Also, the source link in the app catalog is to a very old Github repository. TIA.

Eric Nash
    Principal Agile Consultant
    Enterprise Studio by HCL Technologies

• 5.  RE: New Custom Board app!! A new Custom Board app is...

Posted 08-29-2019 10:01 AM
    Hey Eric,
    I'm not sure what happened here -- but this is a post I made back in 2015 and somehow the site just re-posted it as new!  This is indeed the old custom board -- please disregard this post!

I'm following up with IT ...

John Streeter
    Customer Support Lead | ITSM & Rally Software